The application period for the strike allowance for the technology industry
- Kategoria: Lakko
- Kategoria: Lakkoavustus
- Kategoria: Teknologiateollisuus
- Kategoria: Työehtosopimus (TES)
The post-application process for strike allowances will open on 29 March 2023
If you did not apply for the allowance earlier, apply in this post-application process! Strike allowance application process is open until 26 April, after which we will process all applications at once. Read the instructions.
We pay strike allowance to the members of the YTN affiliates who participated in the technology industry strike on 1–3 February 2023. The members of YTN affiliates who are included in the strikes announced by the Industrial Union and Pro can also apply for strike allowance through us. The allowance is paid for the days when the member has been on strike and not on a shift pursuant to the work schedule.
You can apply for strike allowance on the last day of the strike, at the earliest. You can apply for strike allowance for the following strikes:
Application period is closed – the new period will be in April 2023:
- YTN Teknologiateollisuuden lakko // Strike of YTN’s technology industry 1.-3.2. (application period: 3–19 February 2023)
- YTN:n jäsenet / Teollisuusliitto ja ammattiliitto Pron lakko 1.-3.2. // Strikes of YTN’s technology industry and the Industrial Union and Pro 1.-3.2. (application period: 3–19 February 2023)
- YTN:n jäsenet / Ammattiliitto Pron lakko 8.-10.2. // Strike of the Industrial Union and Pro (application period: 10–26 February 2023)
The strike allowance is EUR 80 per strike day. EUR 16 of the allowance is tax-exempt, the excess (EUR 64) is subject to a 35% tax prepayment.
When applying for strike allowance, please note:
- Only members of YTN’s member unions can apply for strike allowance with our strike assistance form. Members of the Industrial Union and the Trade Union Pro can apply for strike allowance from their own union.
- Therefore, if you are a member of a YTN affiliate, you can apply for strike allowance with our online form from the last day of the strike.
- Each strike has its own form, please read the instructions carefully before filling out the application!
- Use your electronic banking credentials to access the online form.
As processing the strike allowances takes time, we ask for your patience. You can see your own applications by logging in to our electronic service.
More detailed instructions about strike allowance are available here.
Link: Fill in the strike allowance application here
Fill in the online application form at https://asiointi.ytn.fi/lakkoavustus.
The link will take you to Telia’s website. Sign in with your online banking IDs or a mobile ID.
If you have any questions about your membership, please contact your union.
If you have any questions about filling out the strike allowance application, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.