Senior salaried employees in the consulting sector work as experts and designers in the industry, construction and the development of the infrastructure of the society.
The Collective agreement for senior salaried employees in the consulting sector is valid from 3 January 2022 to 30 November 2023. The contracting parties are the Federation of Professional and Managerial Staff YTN and Technology Industry Employers of Finland representing employers. Here you can find the Collective agreement.
YTN’s goal is a good and fair work life
- Away from underpayment. The salaries in the consulting sector drag at a lower level than those of other senior salaried employees.
- Well-being at work by flexible working hours solution. Good means are, for example, flexible working hours, working hours bank and possibility for telecommuting.
- All time used for work must be compensated.
- Competitiveness from top expertise. Companies must invest in the development of their personnel’s competence.
- Shop stewards must have sufficient rights to access information as well as operational requirements.
- Local agreeing should be fair. Generally local agreements are to be made between shop stewards and companies in writing.
Senior salaried employee in the consulting sector
Approximately 22 000 senior salaried employees work in the consulting sector.