Senior salaried employees in the consulting sector work as experts and designers in the industry and construction sectors and the development of the infrastructure of the society.
The collective agreement for senior salaried employees in the consulting sector 22.2.2023 – 30.11.2024 can be found here:
- The collective agreement in English
- The collective agreement in Finnish
- The collective agreement in Swedish
The contracting parties are the Federation of Professional and Managerial Staff YTN and Technology Industry Employers of Finland representing employers.
Here you can find the old Collective agreement.
YTN’s goal is a good and fair work life
- Away from underpayment. The salaries in the consulting sector lag behind the level of the other industrial sectors. We will try to get as big salary increases as possible for everyone in the collective agreement negotiations. It requires a good degree of readiness for industrial actions in the consulting sector.
- Also the personal salary development must be fast enough, so that the skilled employees will not move to other sectors. YTN unions invest in ensuring that the members receive the best possible support for personal salary development.
- No one should do or need to do work that exceeds the maximum limits of the flexible working time. Everyone should have time to recover in their free time.
- All work-related time must be compensated, such as traveling on business during free time.
- Local agreeing must be fair. When negotiating contracts, the shop steward must be given the same information about the matter as the employer has, so that the negotiation can be genuine.
Senior salaried employee in the consulting sector
Approximately 26 000 senior salaried employees work in the consulting sector.